A new update of Rhino Nature is available.
Below you can find fixes, upgrades, and additions related to this version.
- Added Rhino Renderer (aka Cycles) integration to currently possible extent [Rhino 7 only]
- Added UE Datasmith integration to currently possible extent
- Added Apply option in Adapt Multiple for better user experience
- Changed Change Basepoint button to Edit Entity button allowing quick accessing used entity geometry and nesting previous behavior - RN-13
- Fixed lack of update when entity is replaced - RN-14
- Fixed used blocks deletion prevention when _Purge command is called - RN-16
- Fixed typo in requested hidden command name (_RNSuppressUpdates)
- Fixed random crashes when clipboard values were set
- Fixed init error on file read caused by deferred views loading resulting with random crashes
You can download the latest release installer from the official RN website.