First of all, congratulations on creating such a great tool with a lot of potential. A lot of great ideas and interesting UI, thanks for all your work on RN so far! I did not have a chance to participate in the Beta program, and only recently managed to spend several hours giving RN a test-drive.
Please see below for some notes and questions (random order):
1) Cosmetics: when Tabbing between numeric fields, for example in Transforms > Rotation, it would be nice if the value got selected/highlighted for instant ability to change it. Seems like a standard in many softwares, now we have to a few extra key presses to get rid of the old value.
2) Is it possible to add/remove objects from already defined domain? (if not, could this be added in future?)
3) When I pick a non-block Entity, populate on a domain object and then use Rhino's Purge command with BlockInstances=_Yes (which we do constantly while working), the Entity disappears. I guess behind the scenet RN turns the object into a Block definition but Purge seems to not know RN is using it... It this a bug or no way around this?
4) Would it be possible to have visibility icon for each entity type and domain type?
5) I love the different display modes, point cloud being the best speed vs display one, but sometimes it it important to get the full, shaded objects visible, at least for some Entities. I see the "Shaded" is a global option in the Settings menu, either all or none. Would it be possible to have a Original Shaded mode that would override the Setting and always display given entities as shaded?
6) Editing multiple Entities : using "Adapt Multiple" command, could there be an "APPLY" option that confirms the changes but keeps the command running for many tweaks per-session? (Too bad we can't use the multiple Entities selection and edit things like color and appearance from there, if not all other settings)
7) Could there be a way, if RN panel is open, to select an object in Rhino and then highlight/select the RN Panel domain the object belongs to (if it does)? I guess it would need to be a separate RN Command... Didn't get there yet but I assume with many domains it may be easy to get lost in what's what and this inverse lookup could be handy
8) When working with Rhino blocks and Entities that are originally transformed (Scaled, Scaled2D for example) before picking as an Entity, could there be an option to retain the initial transform and do all RN magic xforms on top of that? Many blocks we work with come in different sizes but the libraries have them somewhat "normalized" via scaling or tweaked via non-uniform scale. Having to go via Local Scale/Size/Offset one-by-one when the blocks reset to original form would be very tedious with many of them, and non-uniform scale seems not possible just yet. Maybe encapsulating these blocks into a new block could be an option that would help to retain the original xforms? (as an option I guess)
9) While the documentation is very helpful to get started, I'd love to see some more thorough explanations of more vague/complex functionalities and options, perhaps with sample comparative illustrations for various settings.
Ok, I know it may seem like a lot for starters and don't get me wrong, the plugin is great and I am only excited about its potential and fully integrating it into our workflow. Thanks again!