A new update of Rhino Nature is available.
Below you can find fixes, upgrades, and additions related to this version.
- Fixed Scope Paint brush behavior - Left CTRL + LMB [Erase] and Left Alt + RMB [Brush size change] are working again as expected
- Fixed Scope Paint not being hidden on Ecosystem Preview off - RN-11
- Fixed some distance value limits on UI inputs
- Fixed scaling issue on Preset import when using different unit scale than file was exported - RN-12
- Improved Entity name reading - Now while picking Entity it will read also regular objects names - RN-10
- Added requested feature to bypass live update on-demand via hidden command (_RNSurpessUpdates) - Note: It will also turn off display preview!
You can download the latest release installer from the official RN website.